Alliance Bus Group has a large inventory of wheelchair accessible buses that are perfect for retirement centers, assisted living centers, and nursing homes. We are proud members of the Assisted Living Federation of America and the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.
Growing numbers of the residents of continuing care retirement centers seek a transportation service that offers a variety of planned excursions to local points of interest, shopping and doctors appointments. Our years of experience in commercial bus sales enables our highly trained sales force to be able to help your center determine the best bus for the safety of your residents and the needs of your facility.
When looking for a retirement community bus transportation solution, we recommend you ask yourself these questions:
- What is the main use of the vehicle? Grocery runs? Doctors appointments? Day trips? Overnight trips?
- Will the vehicle require wheelchair accessibility? If so, how many wheelchair positions are needed?
- How many total passengers would you like to carry, including wheelchairs (if any)?
- How soon do you need the vehicle?
- Would you like us to help with fundraising?
We invite you to find out more about Alliance Bus Group and how we can help solve your assisted living bus transportation needs!
Give us a call or take a look at our great selection of new and used buses in stock today!