A Fair Market Value (FMV) Lease can provide greater flexibility and lower monthly payments. Plus, you can "walk away" at the end of the lease to buy another bus, or purchase the leased vehicle at fair market value.
- Equipment does not reflect on your balance sheet
- Zero down payment available (depending on credit & payment)
- Sales tax is billed monthly (in most states)
- Walk away from your equipment at lease expiration with no obligations
- Equipment may be purchased at lease expiration
A Municipality Lease is a tax-exempt financing vehicle (pun intended) designed to meet the special needs of state and local municipalities. These entities include School Districts and any other organization where the interest paid is exempt from federal income taxes.
If you qualify as a municipality, we can offer you extremely low rates because of the tax exemption treatment that is provided to you.